As always, the advice of Roberto Figueiredo and Torrego is a must!
They are like “Sodium Bicarbonate and Vinegar TOGETHER” they are excellent and they give impressive results !!!
Without more, we would like to leave a very important fact that is about how baking soda and vinegar cleaner are ecologically correct compared to any product that you buy in a specialized store or supermarket. And you can use it to unclog the most difficult drains that you can have at home.
The best takes only a few minutes, in many cases even seconds!
But here is how you do it in the easiest way (before your drain becomes a clogged monster):
• Clear a pot of boiling hot water down the drain.
• Clear about 1 cup of baking soda. Let it rest for a few minutes.
• Next, pour 1 cup of white vinegar.
• Cover if you have an unclogged drainpipe at home (to keep the reaction below the surface of the drain) let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
• Wash once more with boiling water.
Why it works: the baking soda and the hot water treatment will release any dirty mud that is hanging in the bottom of the drain and the explosive chemical reaction with the vinegar will leave everything loose.
Vinegar and Sodium Bicarbonate Magical garbage cleaners.
Throwing the citrus fruit shells in your sink garbage disposal keeps the smell of freshly spilled sun, but every once in a while, when someone puts onions inside and leaves them when they should not, you may need extra help.
This is where you also use baking soda and vinegar.
How to freshen and clean your garbage disposal:
• Start by running hot water through the garbage disposal for one minute.
• Empty approximately 1 cup of baking soda into the drain.
• Turn on the shredder for 2 seconds, just to turn the baking soda inside and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Then empty a cup of white vinegar. Observe that the bubbles come out of your drain.
• Rinse one last time with very hot water and turn on the garbage disposal for 5 seconds.
Why it works: Sodium bicarbonate and hot water (left to soak for 15 to 20 minutes) deodorize the drain like no other existing product. And the vinegar volcano on top of all this will help dislodge any piece of prey food in the cracks, thus releasing any future smelling potential in your shredder.
The hard and fast rule to remember when cleaning with baking soda and vinegar:
Do not mix baking soda and vinegar together, save and wait for them to work. But take advantage of its explosive chemical reaction when immediate effervescent bubbles are needed to make a drainage drain deep and impossible to reach.