Torrego & Dr. Bacteria again wrecked a tip that no doubt we were all in need of and will be very helpful to everyone!
The anti-mold also serves to prevent the appearance of fungi in other areas such as inside the shoes, effective against fungi that form the so undesirable molds and molds and their characteristic smell. Homemade anti-mold also fights dust mites, as they feed on mold.
No mold, less mites.
ANTI-MOFO CASEIRO REVENUE:
– 240 ml of white vinegar (to avoid and / or minimize blemishes)
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
How to Make Homemade Anti-Mold:
– Mix the vinegar and baking soda in a tall container because the solution bubbles. Put the anti-mold in a spray gun and start using it, as reported below.
How to Apply Homemade Anti-Mold:
– Apply home-made anti-mold on previously cleaned surfaces with a damp cloth or as usual cleaning.
– After 10 minutes, wipe with a dry cloth. Apply monthly (see update below). If there is the possibility of leaving drawers in the sun when applying the product to end the mold, the result is even better.
In order to stop the smell of mold and smell from being “stored” there is nothing better than making small sacks of baking soda cloth, you can put as many as you need, but drawers, cabinets, inside your bags awaiting the next trip!